Monday 25 January 2010

updated cultist symbol

Ollie here :D

This is expected to be the final design for our fictional underlying cult logo that will be recurrent throughout our thriller opening.


it was designed on photoshop by me, I think for the most part this is an origional design, loosely based on the emblem system in the halo video games franchise (the player designed their own from preset symbols) however i also tried to make it look a tiny bit supernatural and alien-like so there are small some small personal influences in my design. I was also aiming for simplicity in the design, which was not present in my previous one. Simplicity is a recurring feature of most cult symbols throughout history and so i tried hard to emulate this. for example the KKK and Nazi Symbols:


Anyway we agreed it looked good so expect to see this in the opening :D

No comments:

Post a Comment